CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Common Thread IF Bracelet


Being that we all are unfortunately experienced in IF, I'm sure most of you are aware of the Common Thread Bracelet. I have started my own jewelry website, and have designed the IF Common Thread Bracelet you see above. I'm not trying to make a ton of money off these, I just wanted to put it out there, for those who may be looking for a Common Thread Bracelet, who may not be crafty to make their own, or would simply rather have one made for them.
If anyone is interested, they are available on my website:

6 comments:

AsheAnn said...

I got my bracelet yesterday in the mail from you! I love it. Thanks!!

Michelle said...

I am lovin' the bracelet. I had made one for myself but I lost it somewhere:(. I might have to order one of yours soon.

Usman Awais said...

Architecture design services in Dubai
Interior design services in Dubai

aliya zawaz said...

Are you looking for frozen chicken feet, mass chicken feet, where to purchase poultry feet, chicken feet distributors, icy chicken paw, hen feet for sale? You go to the best location.

Called grade 'A' best bulk Frozen Poultry Feet Wholesale Distributor, Primeirochicken has teamed up with leading icy poultry feet/ Paw producers and also exporters from worldwide. We can supply bulk chicken frozen feet at competitive rates from credible, reliable suppliers in Brazil, The United States And Canada and also throughout the EU.

Whether you require to export poultry feet to China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam or anywhere else worldwide, we can promote your distribution requirements, keeping our assurance and timely shipment under approved Chinese SIF Codes and also authorized U.S.A. factories.

We supply both large quality as well as little orders of HALAL and Non-HALAL Frozen chicken Breast for sale, paws, wings, Legs, bust, drumsticks and also various other chicken parts.

Grap stafy said...

pod system
uwell havok v1
geekvape aegis legend 2 kit
tony vapes tnyvps
voopoo vinci x 2 pod kit
geekvape g18 starter pen kit
geekvape obelisk 200 kit

alina julid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.